Godfather Sex Humor: You Can’t Go Wrong

Ah, the morning after. Who knows what surprises it might bring? Farm animals? Strap-ons? Used rubbers? A beached whale? Lucky for us, we get to live all these wonderful things vicariously through the guy in this beer ad.

Best of all, we get to do it Godfather style. If you didn’t pick it up, this commercial is a take on a scene from the old movie. In the original, the scene starts out with a slow zoom in on a beautiful Hacienda mansion, where this old guy in nice pajamas wakes up with a bloody horse head in his bed and completely flips out. As a matter of fact, that scene is pretty funny in its own right, albeit unintentionally.

This time, we are in a frat house college party situation. It is actually done pretty well for a short commercial, especially the way they slowly reveal each item under the bed covers. You also have to love the accessories, including a pig, a bong, and a Cartman head on his swimsuit pinup. Mix in the Godfather music and the actor really selling the scream, and we have a winner, folks.

When things like this really happen, there are two types of people. There are those who file these experiences under casual encounters to forget. They keep it secret and never tell their friends. Then there are others, who make the best of it and get a kick out of having a funny story to tell. Which kind of person are you?

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

11 Responses to “Godfather Sex Humor: You Can’t Go Wrong”

1. Bedder
    April 15, 2010 at 8:52 pm #

I’m the type who make the best of it and get a kick out of having a funny story to tell. Chill. Love life and the experiences behind it.

2. Hunk
    April 18, 2010 at 9:23 pm #

LOL. Drink wisely indeed! If I found myself in this situation, I’ll surely chop that pig and fried her! Forgive me Father.

3. Bed
    April 19, 2010 at 8:41 pm #

Learned your lesson? Haha. At least at one point, you’ve fucked a whale. Charge it to experience. Love the ads!

4. Paulo
    April 20, 2010 at 11:24 pm #

Oh man. I can’t face the world after I’ve bumped in this kind of situation. LOL. I’d hang myself to death!

5. Vibe
    April 21, 2010 at 8:13 pm #

Don’t drink and fuck. You’d never know you’re fucking a pig then. Thumbs up for the beed ad!

6. lisa
    April 24, 2010 at 10:48 am #

I’m glad I looked up this article. I’m a 49 year old woman and for the last year I’ve had a man who is 25 younger asking me out. we met on dating site—–Cougarconnecting.com—– which brings together older women ans younger men looking for long-term relationship or affair. I am attracted to him, but have put him off because of the age difference. But he is persistant and will not give up. The thing with him is he seems more mature then the 30 or 40 somethings that ask me out. At least he knows what not to say. I guess I’ve been into the “what will people say” and worrying about the negative comments. But now with this I don’t believe continue to run from this, it might just work out.

7. Hurado
    April 25, 2010 at 9:50 pm #

This guy is the luckiest! I have a thing for fat women… I love it when I get to hump those fats and feel it in my chest.

• Yno
      April 29, 2010 at 11:00 pm #

Count me in. Fat lover here. I love bumping and humping with fat women. The fatter, the hotter! Love it!

8. Arlan
    May 4, 2010 at 10:11 pm #

Yikes. That’s the worst nightmare that can ever happen to a guy. Sleeping with a pig? Can’t even think about it. Makes me puked.

9. Issac Maez
    June 12, 2010 at 12:09 am #

yea nice Work 😀

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Casual Encounters | Free Classifieds | Thrifty Online marketing Pvt. Ltd. - April 26, 2010

[…] Godfather Sex Humor: You Can’t Go Wrong […]