What Your Childhood Toys Say About Your Sexuality

Here’s a fresh take on boys who play with Barbie dolls, courtesy of Tulipan Condoms. Many fathers might worry about their boys taking to girls’ dolls, but this commercial shows that it should be encouraged if they want the little guys to become ladies men.

I also got a kick out of the kid’s point of view towards the father. He gets so fed up and disappointed that Pops keeps trying to push his homosexual ways on the boy that when he busts in on Daddy’s tea party, he turns the tables and gives his dad the look of disapproval. Hey, at least the dad was picking up some good dance moves from those life size action figures!

They definitely nailed the concerned parent cinematography as well. The lighting and camera angles when the father peeks into the son’s room and watches him in the car are straight out of a bad “Just Say No To Drugs” commercial. It is full of good laughs all around.

Tulipan is an Argentian condom company that has put out a number of humorous commercials over the years. We like what they’re doing down there and want them to keep it up. What did you think of this spot?

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

8 Responses to “What Your Childhood Toys Say About Your Sexuality”

1. SK
    April 11, 2010 at 7:01 pm #

Hmmm… I had many Barbie dolls, including Donnie & Marie Osmond. I cut off Marie’s hair into a butch style. I thought Donnie was totally dreamy. My bedroom is painted purple… (pale lavender) Wonder if there is a connection?

2. Pat
    April 11, 2010 at 10:35 pm #

LOL. Nice concept! Moral lesson: Never judge your son playing with dolls!

3. Crystal
    April 12, 2010 at 11:04 pm #

Such a winner advertisment! Love it! Reminds me of the song I’m a barbie girl, in a barbie world. So fathers, buy your sons some barbies as early as now! Must be blonde like Lady Gaga.

4. Patria
    April 13, 2010 at 10:28 pm #

Who would have thought that child will grow to be player? LOL. The father’s super effort to make him straight was fun!

5. KFC
    April 14, 2010 at 9:31 pm #

This isn’t true. Boys who love barbies grow up gay bigtime!

• Sooner
      April 25, 2010 at 9:53 pm #

Lol. In this boy’s case, not! Haha! He loves love barbies in deed! Love this clip. Reminds me of my player friend who loves to bang 2 hot chicks in bed!

6. Alfred
    May 3, 2010 at 10:22 pm #

Gay now, straight later. I’d start buying my son some dolls starting now. LOL

7. Carlos
    May 6, 2010 at 10:04 pm #

Funny ads yeah. I see the dad being super effort to transforming his son to straight. Little did he knew that his son was so straight to the point of banging girls in bed at one time! Priceless.