15 things you need to know about breasts

Breasts. This blog supports them (pun only half intended) and we think you all need to be better informed with regard to them. In light of this fact, enjoy and rejoice.

Oh go on, just click it.

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

21 Responses to “15 things you need to know about breasts”

1. Carl
    February 23, 2010 at 9:50 pm #

Man this is so far best post ever! I have to meet that Sheyla! I will squeeze her breast that hard! Yummy hotness!

2. Doctor
    February 24, 2010 at 10:26 pm #

Lucky are those breast enhancer doctors! I will specialize in this field someday. Can’t wait!

3. Daniel Paul Edward Tyson-Young
    February 28, 2010 at 1:24 am #

I wish I had breasts, that being said, I might start takeing large amounts of Risperidone together with Estrogall in order to produce breast milk for when my half, or what I call my Sisters baby is born.

4. Joross
    March 1, 2010 at 12:02 am #

I couldn’t imagine my daughter having her breasts enhanced when she reaches age 20. Damn! Somebody stops these kinds of procedures!

• JC
      March 1, 2010 at 8:31 pm #

Oh well, deal with realities daddy. You just have to face it and accept that big breasts these days are everywhere and being fascinated by most men. Roar!

• Caparas
        March 2, 2010 at 8:51 pm #

I agree with JC. Women at these times are so conscious about their boobs! I love big boobs to death though! I’m a fan for big boobies.

• Leo
      April 14, 2010 at 9:35 pm #

Haha. Man I feel ya. I even accompanied my daughter to the doctor and her her breasts implants. Now she feels more confident ever!

5. April
    March 4, 2010 at 12:15 am #

Men should admit that they love boobs to death! That’s why us women do everything to make our boobs bigger. Period.

6. Arlan
    March 5, 2010 at 12:09 am #

Breasts are men’s bestfriends. Need I say more?

• Rach
      March 7, 2010 at 9:37 pm #

LOL. I couldn’t agree more. I say the bigger the breasts are, the more friends you have in adult networking sites!

7. Brett
    March 8, 2010 at 8:32 pm #

Fact: Breastmilk is still best for hubbies. The bigger, the hornier, the greater sex it would be! Love thy breasts!

• Mike
      March 9, 2010 at 9:28 pm #

Haha. Nice one post. I say I’m not fond of big breasts. It scares me to death. I just prefer the average types.

8. Kyla
    March 10, 2010 at 8:49 pm #

As to the new generations, I wouldn’t be surprised about the statistics. Most women these days undergo surgery for the love of beauty. Anyways, this might save US from recession if we enhance more and more breasts!

• Mac
      March 11, 2010 at 10:39 pm #

Save the US! Breasts enhancement procedures will save our country from recession. Ohh lala!

• Jenet
        March 14, 2010 at 9:27 pm #

ROFL. Seriously, with all the breasts enhancements that ladies are going gaga, this might save US from economic downfall. Let’s lift more breasts!

9. Patria
    March 15, 2010 at 10:02 pm #

Just be cautious with the doctors. Risk is also a factor in here. Sometimes, it’s best if you feel content about what’s given to you.

10. Fina
    March 16, 2010 at 9:41 pm #

I like how it all presented in diagram. Women should take extra care of their breasts well. Breast cancer is everywhere!

11. Bino
    March 17, 2010 at 10:51 pm #

I need to see actuals breasts swelling up when aroused. I didn’t know that. Thanks for the info. LOL

12. Ace
    March 18, 2010 at 10:25 pm #

I don’t see any problem with women doing breast enhancements. I think the bigger, the yummier!

• Pyramid
      April 20, 2010 at 11:40 pm #

Yeah boy! But have you felt a faked breasts in your hands? It’s kinda off. I feel like it’s bursting any moment.

• Baron
      April 21, 2010 at 8:15 pm #

Yeah man! My girl had her boobs enhanced and I feel like squeezing them all the friggin time. Life rocks and so the boobs!