Want to get you some sweet oral loving? Here’s how to ask…

Oral sex. We all want it. Many of us would like more of it than we’re getting. But bringing up the subject can be tricksy and awkward for some. But fear no longer! From the demented minds at Cracked comes this handy dandy unisexual tip chart. Read on and start getting the genital nomming you want and deserve…

how_to_ask_for_oral_sex_tips_for_men_and_women

Tags: , , , , , , ,

10 Responses to “Want to get you some sweet oral loving? Here’s how to ask…”

1. Felix
    December 10, 2009 at 10:29 pm #

Do take her to Red Lobster! Haha. I’d probably dig that!

2. Carla
    December 14, 2009 at 6:51 pm #

Geee. I showed this to my boyfriend and he just put a big smile on his face. Definitely helpful post!

• Yara
      December 16, 2009 at 10:07 pm #

You just gave me an idea sweet lady. I will print this out! and will read outloud on to my hubby’s face.

3. Jack
    December 28, 2009 at 3:54 am #

I’ve found few women these days even have to be asked. Most are more than willing. In either case, I always first give oral sex to the gal and make sure she cums at least once from it. The use of “toys” while giving it should be her choice. When a woman has had a damned good well satisfied from my giving her oral sex, they don’t usually even have to be asked. Whether they volunteer or I ask, I always ask before they start about whether they WANT me to cum in their mouths. Some really WANT a mouthful. Most would prefer not to. I’ll honor their wish, either way. There are two reasons why I ask. The first is that most women don’t want to feel that they are being treated like a man’s slave. I want them to feel they have some control of the activity. and, personally, I would rather receive it until just before cumming and then cum in their pussies. Many men want it exactly the opposite way – to fuck their pussies until just before cumming and then cum in the woman’s mouth, or on her face, or tits, or whatever.

4. chiva
    January 26, 2010 at 8:24 pm #

but i cant ask outloud. aside from the finger gesture, is there any other subtle way?

5. Pleatherman
    February 1, 2010 at 5:18 pm #

@chiva, putting a hand on the man’s shoulder and nudging in the right direction usually works.

6. smooferboi
    February 3, 2010 at 4:32 am #

just to prove women generally have it easier lol

7. Daniel Paul Edward Tyson-Young
    March 3, 2010 at 11:04 pm #

I shall so be doing this, om the Do’s, that is.

8. Daniel Paul Edward Tyson-Young
    March 7, 2010 at 7:32 am #

I really can not reqad this. Thear is only one Man over the age of 18 who I shall solicite for Oral Sex, and that is my Josh.

9. Daniel Paul Young Hitler
    March 13, 2010 at 1:47 pm #

I have read this again, in the right and propa order.
    I feel slightly angry, although my anger is usally in three’s, and I will nearley reach 200 so that should be alright.