white-trash-red-neck-bbw-sluts
We all know it’s a serious offense to waste police time, but try telling that to the woman who called officers to complain that her daughter had performed oral sex on her husband – and that the daughter was better at it.

The guilty offspring was actually the step-daughter of the man, and her crime of passion in Findlay, Ohio, has caused outrage among readers of the newspaper website that reported it, thecourier.com.

Their comment page has been flooded with angry responses.

One indignant reader, Lee, thought the story sucked: ‘ I subscribe to The Courier but will cancel if the public record is going to be filled with details of multiple female family members servicing the male of the house. This is not news. I think any moral man or woman would call it what it is: depravity!’

Another, Jeff, spat: ‘This is totally unprofessional and inappropriate for a newspaper to print.’

However, the editor of thecourier.com does have his supporters, not least one Mark Shelton, who had nothing but praise for the saucy story: ‘Gotta love The Courier’s docket writer! The most creative writing in any paper around. And for those that don’t like it, don’t read it!!’

Whatever the rights and wrongs of publicizing the incident, let’s just hope the daughter gets a, ahem, stiff sentence.

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

8 Responses to “Woman complains that her daughter gives her husband a better blowjob than she does”

1. Amber
    November 12, 2009 at 11:55 am #

oh my goodness!

2. FaerieMommy
    January 30, 2010 at 10:02 pm #

Wow that’s just wow.

3. Becky
    February 8, 2010 at 11:31 am #

o.O
    that’s fucking disgusting!

4. trip
    February 11, 2010 at 1:46 am #

why did the wife complain she should take tips from said step daughter and learn how to please her man because its apparent she wasn’t in the first place or there wouldn’t be a problem

5. Greg
    February 12, 2010 at 5:44 pm #

O_O so funny yet so F$&#*ed up

6. Daniel Paul Edward Tyson-Young
    February 28, 2010 at 1:18 am #

I wonder if it was illegal to have sex with your daughter hundreds of years ago.
    Well I know for a fact that it wasn’t in my Fammaly.
    I can well imagine one of my ancestors complaining to thear NHS at that time that thear offsrping, is getting not quite the right sences, or thear IQ is below 150.
    I personally would not have sex with one of my daughters, but I would get my half siter pregnant in order to carry on the Fammaly way of breeding and in order to propigate.
    I would not recomend other people who do not share my genetics haveing sex with thear offspring, as this could cause a genetic mutation within thear group of genes that they carry.

A rule of thumb is, if you want to have sex is that I say, if your name does not carry Tyson, or Young in it, and within the name you do not have a Paul or an Edward, then don’t have sex with your children,
    as failier to comply with what I say will have you placed under arrest, and your babies might have a mutation that does not work.
    Also in some countries that we have power over, our nurses either in that country or in this country, might perswade your spouse to have an abortion.

• Marie
      January 29, 2011 at 5:52 pm #

@Daniel Paul Edward Tyson-Young

Thanks Cletus.

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. uberVU - social comments - November 16, 2009

Social comments and analytics for this post…

This post was mentioned on Twitter by itslikesovonni: Woman complains that her daughter gives her husband a better blowjob than she does http://bit.ly/3Qf4pO